Saturday, June 10, 2006

Me? Social?

Stranger things have happened, but I can't think of any off the top of my head. I have actually been social lately. Speciacally, this weekend. I went out with a friend Thursday even and a few drinks, went out with a larger group last night (Friday, had a few more drinks), going over to another friends house tonight (Saturday, doubt there will be any drinking) and I'm going to a party Monday (definitely alcohol involved ;-D lol)! Not only that, I've actually had to TURN DOWN a few social events that I was invited to because I already had plans! Seriously, what the crap is up with this? I don't mind having things to do, but why is that now with nearly everyone gone for the summer from campus, I actually have a social life whereas during the semester (when there were actually people around) I didn't do jack? I must confess that I am slightly confused.

No comments: